DP Electrics


OR avoid hourly rates and call for a free quotation!
Daily rates for general work start at £385.
Fixed prices on quoted work!

Overload Calculator

NICEIC Certificates / Electrical Installation Condition Report Certificates / Installation Certificates / Minor Works Certificates / Testing Certificates / Smoke Detector Certificates / Emergency Lighting Certificates

NICEIC Electrical Certificates


NICEIC Certificates available for;

  • Electrical Installation Condition Report
  • Installation Certificates
  • Smoke detector Certificates
  • Minor Works Certificates
  • Emergency Lighting Certificates

Contact us for more certifications...

dkp Electrics are a Fully Approved NICEIC Registered company, we are extremely thorough when inspecting properties and carry out all tests required to complete your Certificate.


As a landlord it is one of your responsibilities to ensure that the hard wiring in your properties are safe. Wear and tear and neglect from tenants requires you to monitor the integrity of the installation more frequently than you would in your own home. This is why an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) must be carried out every 5 years and upon change of tenancy. This may not be requested from you when consulting with a letting agent, but it is part of the landlord's agreement* and is every bit as essential as a gas safety certificate.

Although you may not be asked for a certificate; in the event of an electrical fire or injury sustained from an electric shock, you would have liability and would need to provide proof that adequate steps (i.e. routine safety checks) have been taken to prevent such an incident occurring. This is especially important as without evidence, insurers may well deny a claim, at significant cost to you and anyone affected. Unfortunately you can not rely on your tenants to inform you of any defects or risk the possibility of someone exploiting a potentially dangerous situation.

This may not be requested from you when consulting with a letting agent, but is part of the landlord's agreement and just as important as a gas safety certificate.

Home owners:

As the owner of your property, it is important to make sure that when ordering installation work it's not only done correctly and to a high standard, but also accompanied by a certificate by a recognised body such as the NICEIC. This would confirm all work meets current Wiring and Building Regulations as well as ensuring your peace of mind that the installation is safe. The vast majority of work today requires registration with Building Control, especially where water is present, i.e., bathrooms. All our work comes with an NICEIC Certificate and includes registration with your local Building Control Office (where applicable) to confirm compliance with Part P of the statutory Building Regulations. There are many Certificates available for different types of electrical work and it is easy to get confused, so if you are unsure give us a call and we will be happy to help.

We do not charge VAT so our prices are straightforward. What you see is what you get!


*Regulation 3(1b) the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992
*Regulation 3 of the Electricity at Work Regulation
*Regulation 4(2) of the Electricity at Work Regulation

NIC City & Guilds JIB approved P
24 Hour Call Outs

07947 912 522

*(denotes required field)

Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form - PHP


PaypalOnline Payments

Please click the button below to make an online payment. You don't need a Paypal account to make payments, you can still make payments using a debit or credit card. Simply click on the link at the bottom of the Paypal page. Please enter the agreed fee in the box on the payment page.

Credit cards